Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Coming Full Circle



Over the past few months, I’ve been making minor changes to my blog, Flickr account, social networking accounts, and freelance resources, such as my Elance profile.

Well, I’ve been holding off on that elephant in the room for far too long. It was the one I have been avoiding for quite some time: my website design. After some careful consideration and a few frustrations (web design was never my strong suit), I developed a new design that I was content with. Here is the link to my website:


Add it to your favorites. I’ll be (hopefully) updating it on  a regular basis.


Most of the content remains the same, but I have completely redesigned the Writing page to focus more on my online publications, rather than my personal unpublished work. I have also included some information on my new blog project, ParaPacific Stations, Inc. A new post in the Carrier of Secrets saga will go live on the blog tomorrow, Wednesday, May 22, 2013. The backstory reveal will be posted here on Thursday, May 23, 2013. Stay tuned for these exciting updates.


All of the other content on my website has largely remained unchanged. The website header has been slightly redesigned to more closely match my business cards, which have been in circulation recently. Mostly, I just wanted to make it look a little prettier. If you have any suggestions, feel free to voice them to me via my various channels of communication. Stay tuned for more updates! See you back here on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment