Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Life in Stills

Recently, I've been diving into the most projects I've had in quite a while. It's a great feeling to get away from the computer and get behind the camera again (DSLR or camcorder). Collaborative efforts with other artists have yielded phenomenal results, particularly in the field of photography. This is leading to new projects in the near future, though it will take some time to develop project concepts.
From Andrew Wolf photo shoot.

I am working on a few videos that experiment with some camera technology and techniques. If any look interesting, I'll be sure to post them online.

Film projects have been lacking lately, but there are a few things in the pipeline. It's only a matter of time.

In the meantime, enjoy my recently updated Photostream!
From Victoria Bittner photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment