Sunday, March 10, 2013

Back and Here Again

Over the past few weeks, I've been compiling archived photos from 2011 and 2012. I've touched up the selected stills and posted them in my photo gallery. While most of them I have taken myself, I have to give part of the credit to Kevin Kukler for the 'One Model Army' stills (mostly because I can't recall which ones are mine and which ones are his).

Still of Danielle Winters on the set of 'One Model Army'.
While I have posted the most notable stills, there is one final set from 2012 that needs touched up in post-production. Actually, it was a self-portrait project that I have briefly mentioned before. I'll have that finished up and uploaded within the next couple of days, then it's onto the first few projects of 2013 (some of which I have already uploaded).

Still from the set of 'Assertions' from Nickel 17 Productions.
2013 is full of new and exciting opportunities, and with that, additions to my website and portfolio. I'll keep you updated on any new projects and additions to the website.

Speaking of projects, here is the link to the trailer for Nickel 17's 'Assertions'. Judging by the trailer, I'm very interested to see the finished product, which should be in its final stages of post-production.

I'll post some more about my recent experiences and work in the near future. Stay tuned!

=P



No comments:

Post a Comment