Monday, June 3, 2013

A Week, In Review

Last week, I didn't get a chance to post any new content, officially throwing off my blog schedule. That included both this blog and my multimedia story project over at paradisustransit.blogspot.com. This is my formal apology to those of you who have been checking in on my blogs. I know you've been visiting frequently (thanks to Blogger traffic reports), and I'm sorry that there wasn't anything new for your viewing pleasure.

This week, I'll be back on track, thanks to a flexible schedule and more time to work from home. I have some hardware updates and reviews, including a few Canon lenses and the Canon EOS 6D, which I have recently had a chance to test out. I will also be posting more photos onto my portfolio over at Flickr.


More creative projects are on the way, so expect some digital content to be posted on my website. The website acts as a central hub, linking together of my projects and content, so keep checking back for any updates.

Finally, there’s a new article that I wrote for GameHuddle last week. If you’re into the latest gaming news, it’s worth the read. You can find the article here.

Check back again tomorrow (June 4, 2013) for another blog update!

No comments:

Post a Comment